Monday, January 30, 2012

2011 In Pictures

Well, 2011 for the most part was a fun year. I thought I would share some of my favorite shots from Rambling On down the highway and some cool stuff from some of my shoots. Kind of a way to show what kind of year I had in the fun factor....I hope you enjoy.

I'll start off with Lakota and a rare snowfall in Atlanta. The winter of 2011 gave ALT more snow than usual and of course Lakota loved every minute of it.

Although I'm a rock and roller at heart, The Zac Brown Band has become one of my favorite country artists. I did a shoot with him at his house and he was a great guy to hang out with.


Of course it doesn't hurt that he offered to let me ride his bad ass Ducati Diavel, 165 HP of pure power.

And of course I had just had to get the picture that makes us look like good buddies...well he did invite me to go riding with him and his friends sometime. That could be something for 2012.
I also did a shoot with Maroon 5...I'm not much of a fan, but the kids seem to dig 'em... : )

I took several road trips to the North Carolina Mountains, which I always consider my one true home...with Montana running a very close second.

The Blue Ridge Parkway has to be one of the best places in the world to ride your bike. I have logged thousands of miles on this scenic highway, including two end to end to end rides.

I Rode down the Natchez Trace Parkway in Mississippi, 455 miles through forest, farmland and swamps with no stop lights, stop signs or billboards.....

....on my way to the Mississippi River.

Visited the grave site of Blues legend Robert Johnson....

...stopping by Clarksdale, MS to go the crossroads of highways 61 and 49 where legend says that Robert Johnson sold his soul to the devil to be able to play guitar like he did.

I also used this trip to raise $4000 for two different animal rescue organizations, Atlanta Wild Animal Rescue Effort and the Animal Rescue League of Northwest Georgia.

Although there was much more to 2011 than just these few pictures, these are just a few of the highlights. Please visit the Ramble On photo gallery to see more photos from my travels as I Ramble On.

No comments:

Post a Comment